The City of Spruce Grove, Town of Stony Plain, Parkland County and TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre are pleased to present the Tri Municipal Region Fall Info Night
These nights are a great opportunity for non-profit organizations and local businesses to share information on their sports, recreation, wellness or cultural organization.
During these events, groups and organizations display activity information, provide handouts, and take registrations for their upcoming programs available within Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and Parkland County.
PUBLIC INFORMATION: Tri Municipal Region Fall Info Night 2019
- Date: Thursday, August 22nd, 2019
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Location: TransAtla Tri Leisure Centre
- Please check back on this page here for a list of groups, non-profit and business attending this year.
Registration for this event is now closed.
- Table set up is from 4:00- 5:30 PM. Doors open to the public at 6:00 PM.
- Access to power will be determined by event coordinators: *Please bring your own grounded extension cord (50 feet minimum) and non-marking floor tape (not Duct Tape).
- Table placement and location will be determined by event coordinators who will direct you to your table location on the day.
Questions about the event may be directed to:
Town of Stony Plain
City of Spruce Grove
TASZ Hockey Camp