Century 21 Aquatic Complex
The Leisure Pool (and Water Slide) will remain CLOSED for the rest of the week. (The Main Pool, Steam Room and Hot Tub are still open.)
Our customer service team will contact you if your lessons have been affected. If you have any questions - you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.960.5080
We will continue to provide updates, and we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Click HERE for the Pool Schedule
The NWT Promotions Arena Complex has two NHL-sized arenas and offers drop-in activities such as shinny, ringette, public skating and more. It is also the home ice to many of our local hockey and ringette teams.
Please view the availability calendar here and email your request to email@example.com. Bookings are received Monday-Friday
The ReMax Field and the Cantiro Communities Indoor Fields
Beaverbrook Communities Indoor Field* (North Field) - Sports tile flooring: Inline, Ball/Floor Hockey/Volleyball
Remax Indoor Field (South Field) - Sports court flooring: Badminton/Volleyball/Pickleball/Soccer/Lacrosse.
Turf in: October 11-13, 2022
Please view availability here and email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking requests are received Monday-Friday.
Eli Wilson Goaltending Leisure Ice
The leisure ice is available for drop-in during TLC operating hours, subject to availability
Please note the following guidelines:
- no sticks and pucks
- participants must wear a helmet
- no food or drink except water
- you must have fun!
The Atkinson Construction Fitness Centre
- The TLC is pleased to offer most of our second floor, including The Atkinson Construction Fitness Centre, Studio, Spruce Grove Room and Sunshine Room, and third-floor The Ultra Shine Group Inc. Track for workouts.
- The Fitness Centre and Studio are closed daily from 2:00-2:30 PM to disinfect all equipment. The Spruce Grove Room, Sunshine Room and Track are still open during this time.
- Check-in at the front desk (including payment and collection of a wristband) is required prior to accessing the second or third-floor fitness areas.
- Directional arrows and area-specific signage are in place and must be adhered to at all times.
- Equipment is spaced at 2-3 meters to maintain distancing during activity.
- Staff will be doing headcounts every 30 minutes and monitoring physical distancing in each of our fitness areas.
- No TLC mats or foam rollers will be available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Masks or face coverings are required in changing rooms.
- Lockers and change rooms are available. Please follow the posted capacities and guidelines in the change rooms. You are also welcome to keep your personal items with you.
- We recommend you wipe down equipment before and after use using the provided cleaning supplies.
North Central Co-Op Children’s Play Centre
The Play Centre is now available for drop-in play (admission required) at the following times:
- Monday- Friday: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Free access for children UNDER two years old
- Wristbands (paid admission) are required for all those two years old and over (not including supervising adults or caregivers age 14+)
- Clean indoor shoes are required to use this space - no bare feet, please!
- No food or drink in the play centre (it makes a mess!)
- If you need assistance, please ask one of our staff members.
- Play hard and have fun!
The Ultra Shine Group Inc. Fitness Track
Masks are not required when walking or running on the track.
The Myshak Outdoor Community Rink
HOURS and USAGE
The Outdoor Community Rink is open from sunrise to 9:30 PM daily for the use of the general public.
User discretion is advised - use at your own risk, respect each other and have fun!
There is a covered skate shack at the rink for putting skates on or taking a break.
The concrete pad is available for inline skating and ball games throughout the summer months.
Basketball nets are installed for anyone to come and shoot some hoops!
There is a covered skate shack at the rink for putting skates on or taking a break in the shade.
FLOODING: The TLC-operated Outdoor Community Rink is inspected and flooded once a day, weather permitting. Please wait in the players’ boxes for your safety until the Zamboni is COMPLETELY of the ice and the gates are closed. There are shovels available for your use if it snows significantly after the ice has already been flooded for that day.
ICE CONDITIONS: The TLC reserves the right to close the Community Outdoor Rink based on surface conditions - follow the TLC on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for updates. Please report any unsafe ice conditions to our TLC front desk in person or by calling us at 780.960.5080.
EQUIPMENT: Skate and helmet rentals (in the winter) are available at Parkland Skate Service inside the TLC only during their opening hours - call 780.991.7253 for more information.