Century 21 Aquatic Complex
View pool schedules HERE!
Eli Wilson Goaltending Leisure Ice
The Leisure ice is available for drop-in during TLC operating hours, subject to availability
Please note the following guidelines:
- no sticks and pucks
- participants must wear a helmet
- no food or drink except water
- you must have fun!
- The TLC is pleased to offer most of our second floor, including Fenwyck Fitness Centre, Studio, Spruce Grove Room and Sunshine Room, and third floor Track for workouts.
- The Fitness Centre and Studio are closed from 2:00-2:30 PM daily to disinfect all equipment. The Spruce Grove Room, Sunshine Room and Track are still open during this time.
- Check-in at the front desk (including payment and collection of a wristband) is required prior to accessing the second or third floor fitness areas.
- Directional arrows and area-specific signage are in place and must be adhered to at all times.
- Equipment is spaced at 2-3 meters to maintain distancing during activity.
- Staff will be doing headcounts every 30 minutes and monitoring physical distancing in each of our fitness areas.
- No TLC mats or foam rollers will be available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Masks or face coverings are required in change rooms.
- Lockers and change rooms are available. Please follow the posted capacities and guidelines in the change rooms. You are also welcome to keep your personal items with you.
- We recommend you wipe down equipment before and after use using the provided cleaning supplies.
North Central Co-Op Children’s Play Centre
The Play Centre is now available for drop-in play (admission required) at the following times:
- Monday- Friday: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 AM-9:00 PM
- free for under two’s
- wristbands required for all those over two years old (not including supervising adult or caregiver age 14+)
- clean indoor shoes required
- no food or drink in the play centre (it makes a mess!)
- If you need assistance, please ask one of our staff members.
- have fun!
Masks are not required when walking or running on the track.
Myshak Community Outdoor Rink is currently CLOSED as we have no ice due to the warm weather!
HOURS and USAGE
The Outdoor Community Rink is open from sunrise to 9:30 PM daily for the use of the general public.
User discretion is advised - use at your own risk, respect each other and have fun!
There is a covered skate shack at the rink for putting skates on or taking a break.
FLOODING: The TLC-operated Outdoor Community Rink is inspected and flooded once a day, weather permitting. Please wait in the players’ boxes for your safety until the Zamboni is COMPLETELY of the ice and the gates are closed. There are shovels available for your use if it snows significantly after the ice has already been flooded for that day.
ICE CONDITIONS: The TLC reserves the right to close the Community Outdoor Rink based on surface conditions - follow the TLC on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for updates. Please report any unsafe ice conditions to our TLC front desk in person or by calling us at 780.960.5080.
EQUIPMENT: Skate and helmet rentals (in the winter) are available at Parkland Skate Service inside the TLC only during their opening hours - call 780.991.7253 for more information.
The concrete pad is available for inline skating and ball games throughout the summer months.
Basketball nets are installed for anyone to come and shoot some hoops!
There is a covered skate shack at the rink for putting skates on or taking a break in the shade.