Due to COVID-19, our facility availability and operations has changed. Please have a look below and get in touch if you have further questions!
TLC will be closed effective December 13th for a minimum of 4 weeks. Bookings at this time will not be processed until AHS confirms opening guidelines.
November 2020 Guidelines to TLC Arena Cohorts- COVID 19 (PDF)
November 2020 Guidelines to TLC Field Cohorts- COVID 19 (PDF)
Century 21 Aquatic Complex
The Century 21 Aquatic Centre is once again OPEN! View pool schedules HERE!
All pool activities this summer require a pre-booking for contact tracing and to ensure capacity and physical distancing requirements are met.
To book your pool activity, please include your name and contact info, day, time, activity request. You can do this one of three ways:
- Email email@example.com (a staff member will reply to your email confirming your request)
- Phone us at 780.960.5080 (press "0" or leave us a message with your request and we will call you back)
- Come in and book!*
*Not a planner? There may be spots available to drop in as well, but available on a first-come, first-served basis. Book to avoid disappointment!
Eli Wilson Goaltending Leisure Ice
We are pleased to offer one-hour Leisure Ice bookings for parents with children 10 and under! Spots available Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM.
Book your family or cohort group by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: There are no sticks and pucks allowed on our Leisure Ice
Please note the following guidelines:
- no sticks and pucks
- participants must wear a helmet
- no food or drink except water
- you must have fun!
Fenwyck Fitness Complex
- The TLC is pleased to offer most of our second floor, including Fenwyck Fitness Centre, Studio, Spruce Grove Room and Sunshine Room, and third floor Track for workouts.
- The Fitness Centre and Studio are closed from 2:00-2:30 PM daily to disinfect all equipment. The Spruce Grove Room, Sunshine Room and Track are still open during this time.
- Check-in at the front desk (including payment and collection of a wristband) is required prior to accessing the second or third floor fitness areas.
- Directional arrows and area-specific signage are in place and must be adhered to at all times.
- Equipment is spaced at 2-3 meters to maintain distancing during activity.
- Staff will be doing headcounts every 30 minutes and monitoring physical distancing in each of our fitness areas.
- No TLC mats or foam rollers will be available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Masks or face coverings are required in change rooms.
- Lockers and change rooms are available. Please follow the posted capacities and guidelines in the change rooms. You are also welcome to keep your personal items with you.
- We recommend you wipe down equipment before and after use using the provided cleaning supplies.
North Central Co-Op Children’s Play Centre - Currently CLOSED
Childminding NOW available. For more information, CLICK HERE
Due to provincial health guidelines, our Children’s Play Centre is currently unavailable for public use.
- clean indoor shoes
- no food or drink in the play centre (it makes a mess!)
- free for under two, children two and over please purchase a wristband. Adult caregivers are FREE!
- If you need assistance, please ask one of our staff members.
- have fun!
Fenwyck Fitness Track - Re-Opening July 6
STONY PLAIN OUTDOOR POOL - Currently CLOSED!
Myshak Community Outdoor Rink - Currently CLOSED to spontaneous use.
HOURS and USAGE
The Outdoor Community Rink is open from sunrise to 10:30 PM daily for the use of the general public.
User discretion is advised - use at your own risk, respect each other and have fun!
FLOODING and ICE CONDITIONS (Winter Only)
The TLC operated Outdoor Community Rink is inspected and flooded once a day, weather permitting. Please wait in the players’ boxes for your safety until the Zamboni is COMPLETELY of the ice and the gates are closed. There are shovels available for your use if it snows significantly after the ice has already been flooded for that day.
The TLC reserves the right to close the Community Outdoor Rink based on surface conditions - follow the TLC on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for updates.
Please report any unsafe ice conditions to our TLC front desk in person or by calling us at 780.960.5080.
There is a covered skate shack at the rink for putting skates on or taking a break out of the sun (in the summer).
Skate and helmet rentals (in the winter) are available at Parkland Skate Service inside the TLC only during their opening hours - call 780.991.7253 for more information.