It Starts with the Right Programs
The TLC has a wide range of exciting and innovative programs for guests of all ages and ability levels. As each season goes by, we continue to strive for health and wellness excellence, offering only the most enjoyable, energizing and effective programs to our guests. From the pool to the fitness studio, and everywhere in between, we’ve made sure there’s something for everyone in our program guide. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, let us know! We are always open to adding something new to the schedule.
Download a pdf of our 2019 WINTER/SPRING GUIDE here or click on the link below.
FALL 2018 Program Guide: Download a pdf here.
Members save on registered classes! Buy a membership today to get early registration access and special discounts, as well as FREE Drop-In classes!
Lessons & Certifications
At the TLC, we encourage Tri-Municipal residents to be active for life. That’s why we’ve structured our Aquatics programs to accommodate for guests of all ages and abilities, from parented swim lessons for water babies in-training, to the Red Cross Swim Kids program and certification courses for budding lifeguards. With both public and private lessons available for children and adults, age is simply a number at the TLC.
Check out the Fall and NEW! Winter/Spring Program Guides above!
Set your Little Ones up for Success
Our mission at the TLC is to give children and youth in the Tri-Municipal Region access to the widest variety of programs and classes possible. After all, maintaining a triACTIVE lifestyle at a young age is especially important for positive physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
Our programs for children and youth are focused on introducing our growing guests to the fundamentals of Physical Literacy, as we teach them the basics of learning through movement and play.
Check out the Fall and NEW! Winter/Spring Program Guides above to find a program that suits your child’s lifestyle and wellness goals.
Active for Life
Getting triACTIVE as an adult can be tricky when you’re balancing work, family, friends and time to relax; however, we encourage our guests at the TLC to make time for their own health and wellness, which is why our extensive list of adult fitness programs is versatile and jam-packed with exciting classes to suit guests of all fitness abilities.
From energizing spin or conditioning classes to yoga for relaxation, there is something for everyone at the TLC. Check out the Fall and NEW! Winter/Spring Program Guides above to find a class that suits you!
Existing TLC customers
- If you already have a customer account at the TLC with your email address attached, you can get a password reset emailed to your account by clicking here.
- If your account does not have your email address attached, we will be pleased to add that for you – please call us at 780.960.5080.
New TLC customers
- If you have never had a customer account at the TLC, you can create a NEW Online Account here.
- Once you have created your personal Online Account, please contact us at 780.960.5080 to add family members.
Logging in and registering for TLC programs
- Click the “Log In” button at the top right corner of the screen and enter your email address/password to log in.
- Once you are logged in to your Online Account, you can view your account history, add family members and browse our programs by clicking the “Programs” button on the menu.
- You can add or remove programs to your basket for various family members before checking out and paying with Visa/MasterCard.
- You will receive payment confirmation and program details via email when your purchase is complete.
- Don’t forget to log out when you are finished!
- If you do not see your family members and you are an existing TLC account holder, please call us at 780.960.5080 and we can add them for you and answer any questions you may have.
- Register online or in person; registration is on a first come, first served basis. Ensure your program runs by registering more than 5 days in advance.
- Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- All programs are subject to cancellation pending adequate registration. Full refunds will be issued if the TLC cancels the program. TLC policy is to cancel programs FIVE (5) days prior to the start date due to low registrations. DON’T DELAY, REGISTER EARLY!!
- We accept cash, cheques, debit, Visa and Master Card
Refund, Program Transfer, Cancellation Policy
- A 15% administration fee will be applied to program cancellations requested by registrants. Refunds will not be provided for cancellation requests received less than 10 days prior to the start of a program.
- Program fees cover access to the TLC facility for participation in the program only on the dates and times listed. Fees do not include access to any part of the facility before or after your programs.