Wishing You Wellness

Creating a Healthier Tri Community through the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre’s

"Wishing You Wellness" partnership with the Westview Health Centre Foundation (WHCF)

The Wishing You Wellness program facilitates community inclusion by removing barriers to access, where affordability for the recreation services offered by the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre (TLC) falls outside of the scope of a basic living wage.  
The WYW program helps to foster healthy community connections, resulting in a sense of belonging and long-term physical and mental health benefits of a health & wellness regime. 
Participants pay 25% of the Pass/Membership fees while the remaining 75% is subsidized by the TLC and the WHCF.

Who Qualifies?

Residents of Parkland County, the City of Spruce Grove or the Town of Stony Plain who have a household income below predetermined maximum thresholds may qualify. 
Approval will be determined at the discretion of the referring agency and the WHCF and will be provided as a 75% discount by the WHCF & the TLC. 
A 25% Customer contribution is required to participate in this program..
TLC products that are part of this program are:           
              - 10 Visit Pre-Paid Pass
              - One Month Pre-Paid Pass (NEW!)
              - Monthly Continuous Membership (NEW!)
              - Pre-Paid Annual Membership (NEW!)

To find out if you or your family qualifies, please refer to the WISHING YOU WELLNESS GUIDELINES document for more detail, and apply through one of the referring agencies listed in those Guidelines (and below) using the WISHING YOU WELLNESS APPLICATION FORM

Stony Plain Community & Social Development
Forest Green  Plaza, #107 , 4613 52 Ave,
Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1E7
(780) 963-8583 
Spruce Grove Community & Social Development
Spruce Grove, AB
(780) 962-7618
Alberta Parenting for the Future
Family Connections Centre
5600 50 Street,
Stony Plain AB T7Z 1B1
(780) 963-0549
email: info@apfa.ca 
Westview Primary Care Network
101, 505 Queen Street
Spruce Grove, AB  T7X 2V2
(780 220-2036

Approved applicants will receive an acceptance letter in the mail from the Westview Health Centre Foundation. The recipient of this letter must present it at the TLC Customer Experience Desk within 30 days of the letter’s date of approval.  To activate their subsidized access, participants must pay their 25% portion at the TLC, and complete the TLC’s relevant Pass and/or Membership forms.

Now available! Borrow a completely FREE Family TLC Access Pass at your local Tri Municipal Area library! All you need is a library card - these are very popular so a waitlist may be in effect.