Welcome to the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre!
|TLC Passes||Daily Rate||Multi-Visit Pass (10)|
|Tots (under 2)||FREE||FREE|
*Guests 80 years and older receive a free Golden TLC Membership
**Up to two adults and three children/youth.
At the TLC, we promote healthy, active living for the whole family. As a community sport, recreation and wellness centre, it’s our job to provide guests with the right environment and tools they need to get fit and healthy. Beyond the fitness equipment and wellness facilities we provide, we’re passionate about our entire community accessing a triACTIVE lifestyle.
While regular physical activity has many external benefits, being healthy is about so much more than the physical act of exercising. At the TLC, overall wellness extends to include the emotional, social and intellectual benefits that moving your body brings. Our guests and their families are able to enjoy our dynamic facilities and access to a safe and fun environment each and every day.
Cardio equipment, Stretching Room, Studio, Weight Room and Track
- Drop-in Aquafit
- Toonie Swims happen once a month! Non-Members can come and swim for only $2!
- FREE Seniors Days (live music, socializing and dancing) happen on the first Wednesday of every month.
- Weekday Daytime Memberships
- Track Only Memberships
- Household Family Member discounts
- Corporate Membership discounts
- Wishing You Wellness 10 Visit Passes (subsidized in partnership with the Westview Health Centre Foundation)
- FREE Library TLC Passes for families to borrow!
- Prescription to Get Active - ask your primary care giver about a prescribed One Month Pass (limit: 1 per customer per life)
- Professional Services (Personal Training, Nutrition Counselling)
- Adult Registered Fitness Programs
- Swimming Lessons
- Aquatic Adult Fitness Programs
- TLC Preschool
- Kids Camps, Home School PE and Children’s Programs
- Team Training