Don’t miss Gord Bamford’s 2020 #REDNEK Music Fest Tour Starring Jess Moskaluke and Featuring Special Guests.
VIP package includes:
- # Early access to venue and merchandise
- # Meet & Greet and photo op with Gord Bamford & Jess Moskaluke
- # Exclusive VIP #REDNEK Swag Gift Bag
- # Commemorative #REDNEK Tour VIP Pass
- # 1 Entry to win a Kubota RTV (odds ~ 1/5000)
- # 1 Entry to win an Arctic Spa Hot Tub (odds ~ 1/5000)
Holiday Inn Night Out Special Rate:
Make a night of it! Special discount from the Holiday Inn Express and Suites (right across the parking lot)! Book by Feb 18, 2020, to receive the special rate. PLEASE NOTE Cancellation: All reservations must be cancelled three days prior to the first day of arrival to receive refund.
Block Code: TRI
Online Booking Directions: (March 18-20, 2020):
- Click Link Here (Or Copy and Paste into web browser)
- Select exact dates within the block (March 18-20, 2020)
- Select From Available Room Types
- Enter your info and reserve!
26 time CCMA and 2 time CMA award-winning singer/songwriter Gord Bamford will be hitting the road and visiting our little city here with his #REDNEK Music Fest tour that will showcase a broad range of homegrown country music artists including the hottest emerging acts in Canada. Along with Bamford, the show stars multi-platinum, JUNO Award winner Jess Moskaluke, and an incredible line-up of rising talent including Andrew Hyatt, Cory Marks, Duane Steele, Eric Ethridge, Ghost Boy and JoJo Mason.
The tour coincides with Bamford’s latest single, “To Get To You” featuring Jess Moskaluke and the success of his previous single #REDNEK, both from his forthcoming ninth studio album. The theme #REDNEK inspired him to conceive a tour consisting of like-minded artists. “I’ve always wanted to do a travelling festival where you can hear a great variety of new music,” he says. “I want to hit as many towns in this country as possible. The shows will predominantly be in arenas, but we’re not afraid to go to smaller towns with more intimate venues. I’m very excited to share the stage with the highly talented Jess Moskaluke, and to sing our new duet for the fans.”
Moskaluke shares those sentiments, adding, “I’m thrilled to be joining Gord on his #REDNEK cross Canada tour. Gord has an incredibly loyal fanbase, and I can’t wait to get back out on the road to share some new music we’ve been working on as well as some fan favourites, with everyone!”
#REDNEK Music Fest artists:
JoJo Mason is known for his infectious optimism, fun-loving personality and intoxicating storytelling, the 604 Records recording artist has quickly made a name for himself in the Canadian country music scene since releasing his debut single “It’s All Good” in 2015. With over 14 million collective streams to date and five Top 10 singles, the 2019 CCMA Awards nominee for Rising Star released his second EP, Chapter Two in the fall, and followed with his first headlining tour (The Hug Life Tour).
Eric Ethridge of Sarnia, Ontario was recently nominated for the 2019 CCMA Rising Star award on the strength of his Top 40 single “If You Met Me First.” A former chiropractor, he is now based in Nashville and working on his full-length debut album.
Andrew Hyatt was named an “Artist To Watch” by Entertainment Tonight Canada, the Sudbury native is currently working on new music to follow up his back to back Top 10 radio hits (“On Me” and “Do It With You”), and current single “Didn’t Know Me” which is soaring up the charts with over 1 million streams to date. With a mixture of rebellion and respect for tradition, Hyatt was one of the Top 10 most played Canadian Country artists at Country Radio in 2018. Winner of the 2018 CMAO Award for “Rising Star” and nominated for Male Artist of the Year in 2019, Hyatt was also crowned the winner of SiriusXM’s “Top of the Country” competition last September. Most recently presented during the 2019 CCMA Awards national broadcast.
Cory Marks mixes the twang of country music with the hard-hitting stomp of rock & roll. His body of work is full of autobiographical storytelling, guitar-driven anthems, drinking songs, and breakup ballads. Cory’s first single "Outlaws & Outsiders" (featuring Ivan Moody of Five Finger Death Punch, Mick Mars from Motley Crue and country superstar Travis Tritt), shows that there is more unity than division between Rock and Country fans.
Duane Steele has been one of Canada’s most highly regarded country artists since he first came on the scene during the mid-1990s. The Hines Creek, Alberta native has won multiple CCMA awards and has toured with Shania Twain, Trisha Yearwood, Terri Clark and others. His latest single is “Breathing Your Air.”
GhostBoy are Denis Dufresne and Aaron Young, two multiple award-winning, session and live musicians who have performed on global stages and recorded or toured with hundreds of artists. As country as the Eagles and as rock as Blue Rodeo, these Ghosts are standing in the spotlight, and it’s got our attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements? This is an all-ages show but ID must be shown to purchase alcohol.
- What are my transportation/parking options? The TLC has FREE parking! Leave your car overnight and get home safe with your designated driver or take a taxi home.
- Do I have to bring a printed ticket to the concert? Concert entry is with your ticket barcode - scan it from your phone or print it - each code can only be used once for admission to the concert.
- What time is the show? Doors open at 7:00 PM, Opening acts (Duane Steel & Ghost Boy) on stage at 8:00 PM, main show (all other artists) at 8:45 PM- 10:45 PM.
- What’s the refund policy? Tickets are non-refundable.