Tri-Municipal Region Info Night | Spring 2022
Held twice a year, the Tri-Municipal Region Information Night provides the opportunity for non-profit community organizations and businesses to promote and take registrations for their upcoming programs in the Tri-Municipal Region.
You’re invited! ORGANIZATIONS PLEASE REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
If the Spring Info Night is cancelled due to COVID restrictions, participants will be notified no later than February 16, 2022. All groups will be fully refunded their registration fees or can receive a credit if they prefer.
Thursday, February 24, 2022.
6:00-8:00 PM *(note time change from previous Info Nights)
Heritage Park, 5100 - 41 Ave, Stony Plain. Directions HERE
The deadline to register for a table(s) is Wednesday, February 16, 2022, at 8:00 PM.
***New*** Due to the current Alberta Public Health Emergency in effect, the Town of Stony Plain has implemented the Restriction Exemption Program at Heritage Park. For more information on the REP Requirements and how they may affect your community group visit their website HERE
- Wifi is available at Heritage Park for organizations and guests to use, but can sometimes be spotty or unreliable. If this is absolutely required, please bring an alternate way to access the Internet.
- Minimum of 20 tables/organizations registered in order for this event to run. As above, the go-ahead will be confirmed on February 16.
Fees and eligibility criteria
Non-profit community and charitable organizations:
- Proof of status or registered society number required.
- Groups operating outside of the Tri-Municipal Region must offer sport, recreation or wellness opportunities, which are not provided by a local organization. Services must be available to residents of the Tri-Municipal Region.
- Fee: $20 per table (includes two chairs)
- Approximate floor space when purchasing one table will be 8 feet wide and 6 feet deep. Table size is 6 feet in length and 3 feet wide. If more tables are purchased the floor space will increase. Please be mindful of the display space your organization will require.
Businesses, sports and wellness groups, and for-profit organizations:
- Fee: $100 per table (includes two chairs)
Organizations ineligible to participate
- Businesses and organizations from outside the Tri-Municipal Region that duplicate local program opportunities.
- Political or religious parties and groups.
- Table set up is from 4:00-5:30 PM. Doors open to the public at 6:00 PM.
- Access to power will be determined by event coordinators. A $5 fee will be charged for power (if available).
- Please bring extension cords (50 – 100 feet) and tape.
- Table placement and location will be determined by event coordinators.
- Selling or fundraising related to your organization will be permitted. All sales and/or fundraising must be contained to the floor space allotted to your organization’s table/tables.
- WI-FI is available.
Online Registration will open on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
Organizations, businesses and non-profits: NOTE: ***Please do not use your personal information to create an organization account***.
How to register online:
Follow these steps:
1. Call the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre at 780-960-5080 to establish that your organization has an existing account or visit http://registration.trileisure.com/TRILEISURE/public/Users/RegisterNewUser, to log in or create a new online account for your business or organization in the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre’s registration system.
NOTE: A business or organization email address will be necessary, e.g. email@example.com
NOTE: If your business or organization already has an account with the TLC, entering the email address on file for your organization at the TLC will allow you to generate a password reset link which will be sent to that email address - there is no need to create a duplicate account.
2. Click HERE to follow the online registration link.
Other ways to register:
- In-person: Register at the TLC’s reception desk using Visa, MasterCard, cheque, cash or Interact.
- By phone: Call 780-960-5080 and checkout using Visa or MasterCard.
- By Mail: Print off registration form HERE complete and mail to the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre at 221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 4J5 attention Lyndsey Ostopchuk. All cheques must be received at the Trans Alta Tri Leisure Centre by Monday, February 14th so registration can be processed and cheques cleared before the event.
The deadline to register for a table(s) is Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022, by 8 p.m.
If you have questions about the registration process, please contact Lyndsey Ostopchuk at 780-948-3207.
We look forward to seeing you!
Sweetheart Ringette Tournament