- What is your name? Robin Lillywhite
- What is your role at the TLC? Marketing and Communications Specialist
- What’s your favourite way to get triACTIVE? Hiking!
Get to know Robin
- What has been your biggest health and wellness accomplishment? I would say my current journey is getting my physical health back on track.
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the TLC? Biking, skateboarding, photography, hiking, comic books, snowboarding and travel.
- What’s your favourite movie of all time? Tough choice...Super Troopers? I quote it every meow and then.
- What wakes you up in the morning? The alarm on my phone.
- What do you love most about the Tri-Municipal Region? It’s home. I have lived here for most of my life.
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? The Beatles - White Album
- If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would you choose and why? Kate Winslet...She was great on Running Wild with Bear Grylls and one of my favourite actresses.
- What are five must-have items in your fridge? Milk, Bell Peppers, cheese, mustard, and eggs
- Are you an early riser or a night owl? I am an early riser... I’d rather not be, but I don’t seem to have a choice in the matter.
- What do you love most about the TLC? I love working in my home community and being a part of such an incredible team that is passionate about their work.