1. What is your name? Kody Kisiloski
2. What is your role at the TLC? Child and Youth Program Coordinator
3. Please include any career or education-related special achievements/certifications you believe are noteworthy. Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Alberta, CSEP Clinical Exercise Physiologist, Level 1 Early Childhood Educator
4. What’s your favourite way to get triACTIVE? Getting a workout in at the Fitness Centre or shooting some hoops in the gymnasium.
1. What has been your biggest health and wellness accomplishment? Recently graduating with my Kinesiology degree to help kids and adults have fun while exercising!
2. What are your hobbies/interests outside of the TLC? I like anything and all outdoor activities including fishing, canoeing and adventuring!
3. What’s your favourite movie of all time? Forrest Gump! Because life is a box of chocolates, we never know what we are going to get!
4. What wakes you up in the morning? Coffee and Coffee
5. What do you love most about the Tri-Municipal Region? The variety of different activities from walking trails all the way to being able to canoe on the many lakes.
6. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Alan Jackson- Greatest Hit Collection - full of the classics!
7. If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would you choose and why? Neil deGrasse Tyson because we would talk about the cosmos and I’d be entertained for days on end.
8. What are five must-have items in your fridge? Peanut butter, raspberry jelly, eggs, protein powder and peanut M&M’s
9. Are you an early riser or a night owl? Night Owl definitely!
10. What do you love most about the TLC? I enjoy the variety of fun that everyone can have here at the TLC! From toddlers to seniors and everyone in between, there is something for everyone to become active and love their life!