- What is your name? Jenine Armstrong
- What is your role at the TLC? Aquatics Supervisor
- Please include any career or education related special achievements/certifications you believe are noteworthy: Bachelor of Recreation Studies, diploma in Recreation Administration
- What’s your favourite way to get triACTIVE? Being active with my family – camping, hiking, cycling, canoeing
The Aquatics Supervisor is responsible for all activities and programs in the Realty Executives Aquatic Complex including oversight of staff and day-to-day pool operations.
Get to know Jenine
- What has been your biggest health and wellness accomplishment? My first ever triathlon in Cranbrook, BC, June 2005
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the TLC? Camping with my family.
- What’s your favourite movie of all-time? The Princess Bride
- What wakes you up in the morning? Literally? My cell phone alarm. Sometimes my kids crawl into my bed.
- What do you love most about the Tri-Municipal Region? The landscape is beautiful, but most of all, the people. I love the community.
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Martin Sexton’s Live Wide Open
- If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would you choose and why? Ellen DeGeneres – she’s hilarious, nice, and a good conversationalist, or Bear Grylls because I may have a chance to survive
- What are five must-have items in your fridge? Romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, eggs, cucumbers, Frank’s Red Hot
- Are you an early riser or a night owl? Neither, but I would be more inclined to stay up late than to get up early
- What do you love most about the TLC? My coworkers - everyone is awesome