- What is your name? Harvey Struss
- What is your role at the TLC? Supervisor of Operations and Maintenance
- Please include any career or education-related special achievements/certifications you believe are noteworthy: Steam Fitter/Gas Fitter
- What’s your favourite way to get triACTIVE? Swimming and working out.
Get to know Harvey
- What has been your biggest health and wellness accomplishment? Raised two boys that are physically active and health-conscious.
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the TLC? Cycling/ Canoeing / Camping and getting out in the mountains
- What’s your favourite movie of all-time? Good Morning Vietnam
- What wakes you up in the morning? My little dog
- What do you love most about the Tri-Municipal Region? All of the many options to pass time as well as the opportunities for family sports and education.
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ten Years After, Space in Time.
- If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would you choose and why? I will keep that as a secret.
- What are the five must-have items in your fridge? Yogurt, fruit, vegetables, maple syrup and beer
- Are you an early riser or a night owl? Early Riser
- What do you love most about the TLC? The atmosphere.