- What is your name? Brad Pyke
- What is your role at the TLC? Supervisor of Operations and Maintenance
- What’s your favourite way to get triACTIVE? Keeping up with my 2 children. Which includes hockey, soccer, baseball, swimming, bike riding, hiking, and parks.
Get to know Brad
- What has been your biggest health and wellness accomplishment? Joining and being a part of a High Angle Rope Rescue team from many years
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the TLC? Movies, Comics, Art, Camping.
- What’s your favourite movie of all-time? Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
- What wakes you up in the morning? Coffee.
- What do you love most about the Tri-Municipal Region? It is a great place to raise a family.
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Anything with Chris Cornell or Pearl Jam.
- If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would you choose and why? Jim Carrey, keep things funny.
- What are the five must-have items in your fridge? Cheese, Apples, Ketchup, BBQ sauce and Coffee Cream
- Are you an early riser or a night owl? I am both an Early riser and a night owl, I really should get more sleep.
- What do you love most about the TLC? The atmosphere.