- What is your name? Candace Westeroth
- What is your role at the TLC? Day-to-day marketing and communications for the TLC’s programs, services, special events and other items that pop up!
- Please include any career or education related special achievements/certifications you believe are noteworthy: I have a B.A in History and am currently working on my M.A in Communications and Technology.
- What’s your favourite way to get triACTIVE? Working out, biking, yoga, swimming (recreationally), fishing.
Get to know Candace
- What has been your biggest health and wellness accomplishment? Racing BMX with other moms in Stony Plain, so much fun!
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the TLC? I love anything that gets my family out and active – my favourites are mountain biking and fishing.
- What’s your favourite movie of all-time? Reality Bites
- What wakes you up in the morning? My daughter, and she’s not really that patient with me.
- What do you love most about the Tri-Municipal Region? The people who live here – they are involved and they care about this community! Close to nature and close to amenities, it’s truly a great place to live
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Liz Phair’s Exile in Guyville
- If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would you choose and why? Oprah! She could get that island sorted out
- What are five must-have items in your fridge? Lemon juice, siracha, cheese, sausage and spinach
- Are you an early riser or a night owl? Early riser - but not too early!
- What do you love most about the TLC? Watching people get active in whatever way gives them joy – it is inspiring – and being in the hub of this amazing community - seeing my friends and family enjoy the place I work as much as I do.