Badminton and Pickleball at the TLC!
The TLC is now accepting limited reservations for 2 Badminton courts, or 2 Pickleball courts on the indoor fieldhouse!
Up to 4 people from a single family household or cohort group can play on each court (max 8 people on two courts).
If you only require one court, the second court will remain empty during your time slot.
Friday, August 21
Saturday, August 22
Sunday, August 23
Friday, August 28
Saturday, August 29
Sunday, August 30
Timeslots on each date are:
8:00am to 10:00am
10:30am to 12:00pm
12:30pm to 2:00pm
2:30pm to 4:00pm
4:30pm to 6:00pm
6:30pm to 8:00pm
How To Book:
Starting Monday August 17th at 9:00 AM, you can book time slots for August 21,22,23,28,29, & 30.
Individuals are permitted to book a maximum of one slot on a given day.
Please have one individual reserve the courts on behalf of the household/cohort group.
Not a planner? If you don’t want to book ahead, unreserved courts may be available on a first come first served basis.
- Call 780-960-5080
- Visit our front desk counter during TLC opening hours
- Email email@example.com
Information required at the time of booking:
Name, phone number and email address of the primary person in a household/cohort group.
Confirm choice of Badminton or Pickleball
How many people will be attending?
Equipment & Attire
Rackets, Birdies and Pickleballs are NOT provided – please bring your own equipment.
Please arrive wearing your workout attire and carry your indoor shoes. Change rooms are not available for court users.
Admission, Check-in & No-shows
- All players are required to check-in and pay admission or scan their pass/membership at the front desk upon arrival for their reserved time slot.
- Players may check-in a maximum of 10 minutes prior to their reserved court time.
- If you no longer require your booked time, please contact us with a minimum of 24 hrs notice to avoid being prevented from booking future court timeslots.
- Players must leave the court area no later than 5 minutes after their booking end time.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
Please do not come to the TLC if you:
- Are showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath. Please isolate at home for at least 10 days and consult Alberta Health for more advice/information.
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days. You must isolate.
- Have been in contact with anyone sick with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Half an hour is scheduled between court bookings to allow for additional cleaning and sanitizing of the area.
All staff and visitors are expected to follow provincial public health guidelines.
Increased hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the TLC.
Please practice respiratory hygiene and maintain 2 metre physical distancing at all times while in the facility.
Face coverings are to be worn when not engaged in physical activity and 2 metre distancing cannot be maintained.
Deep Water High-Intensity AquaFit
This class is a different type of workout in the water where the body is totally suspended, allowing for no impact and a greater range of motion. Come experience an invigorating class that will get your heart pumping and muscles working with a greater variety of movements.
Expect an invigorating class in the water utilizing a variety of movements to get your heart rate up and your muscles working hard against the resistance of the water.
Using music that is easy on the ears and movements that are gentle on the joints, you will leave this class feeling happy and rejuvenated.
Shallow Water High-Intensity AquaFit
Get yourself running, hopping, skipping and jumping through the water. A high-intensity workout will get your heart pumping, muscles working against the resistance of the water and leave you feeling invigorated and ready for anything.
TLC Shinny | Stick & Puck | Public Skating
- Shinny, Stick & Puck and Public Skate are not supervised or instructed by TLC staff.
- We offer a variety of sessions to accommodate all age ranges and abilities. (10 & Under Stick & Puck **, 11-12 shinny**, 13-14 yr shinny**, 15+ shinny**, Adult shinny** 18+, Open Shinny** - all ages, Open Ringette** - all ages & Public Skating)
- Participants must sign-in at the reception desk and have proof of admission before entering the Arena area.
- Individuals are expected to adhere to TLC policies regarding usage of the facility and personal conduct while in the facility.
- All children aged 10 or under must be actively supervised by a person 14yrs or older (on ice or off the ice).
- Public Skating: To keep everyone safe, no equipment will be permitted on the ice during scheduled Public Skating times.
- NO body checking allowed.
- Helmets are mandatory for All Shinny/Stick & Puck sessions and must be worn on the ice and on the bench without exception.
- Full equipment is not mandatory.
- No Sticks and Pucks on the Leisure Ice.
- Please report any concerns to the Arena Operator.
** These sessions have a maximum capacity and spots are available on a first come first served basis.
NOTE: All times are subject to change - please check our website before arriving to skate