Today's Drop-in Activities
This 30-minute multilevel class is designed to take you through the hills and drills that will improve cardiovascular strength and muscular endurance.
A 60-minute cardio class that strengthens and shapes the whole body one step at a time. Energetic music and choreography create an enjoyable class for all fitness levels.
Benefit thru Resistance
A resistance training and cardio program that is designed to help older adults develop balance, muscle strength, heart health, core stability and aids in the prevention of osteoporosis.
Chisel & Stretch
A strength class focusing on total body toning using a combination of stability balls, tubing, free weights, body resistance and flexibility training. An hour and a half spent, not a minute wasted.
Be ready to attack your day with an energizing class that will get you up and moving! High-Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) is a type of cardio training where you alternate short, very high-intensity intervals with longer, slower intervals to recover. H.I.I.T. training not only helps you perform better athletically and in your daily life, it also improves the ability of the muscles to burn fat.
An energizing class combining aerobic, anaerobic, strength and power exercises. Every class features a unique circuit-style workout that you can complete at your own pace. Come enjoy the fun!
Step & Strength
A 60-minute cardio class that strengthens and shapes the lower body one step at a time. Energetic music and choreography create an enjoyable class for all fitness levels.
An ancient low impact martial art that focuses on mind and body. Sequenced movements are performed slowly and with graceful intent. While the body develops balance, the mind and memory are sharpened.
This popular fitness class incorporates several dance styles including cumbia, merengue, salsa, reggaeton, mambo, rumba, flamenco, and calypso. The catchy Latin music includes fast and slow rhythms allowing for a great cardio workout and fabulous body sculpting.
Deep Water High-Intensity AquaFit
This class is a different type of workout in the water where the body is totally suspended, allowing for no impact and a greater range of motion. Come experience an invigorating class that will get your heart pumping and muscles working with a greater variety of movements.
Expect an invigorating class in the water utilizing a variety of movements to get your heart rate up and your muscles working hard against the resistance of the water.
Using music that is easy on the ears and movements that are gentle on the joints, you will leave this class feeling happy and rejuvenated.
Shallow Water High-Intensity AquaFit
Get yourself running, hopping, skipping and jumping through the water. A high-intensity workout will get your heart pumping, muscles working against the resistance of the water and leave you feeling invigorated and ready for anything.
The TLC is proud to offer dedicated times and facilities for drop-in sports - all are welcome and encouraged to join in the play! Please remember that everyone is here to have fun and get active. Space available on a first come, first served basis.
Soccer (Adult and Open)
Want to come and play during a time that is not a scheduled drop-in activity? Just give us a call and we will let you know if we have space available and get you set up!
TLC Shinny | Stick & Puck | Public Skating
- Shinny, Stick & Puck and Public Skate are not supervised or instructed by TLC staff.
- We offer a variety of sessions to accommodate all age ranges and abilities. (10 & Under Stick & Puck **, 11-12 shinny**, 13-14 yr shinny**, 15+ shinny**, Adult shinny** 18+, Open Shinny** - all ages, Open Ringette** - all ages & Public Skating)
- Participants must sign-in at the reception desk and have proof of admission before entering the Arena area.
- Individuals are expected to adhere to TLC policies regarding usage of the facility and personal conduct while in the facility.
- All children aged 10 or under must be actively supervised by a person 14yrs or older (on ice or off the ice).
- Public Skating: To keep everyone safe, no equipment will be permitted on the ice during scheduled Public Skating times.
- NO body checking allowed.
- Helmets are mandatory for All Shinny/Stick & Puck sessions and must be worn on the ice and on the bench without exception.
- Full equipment is not mandatory.
- No Sticks and Pucks on the Leisure Ice.
- Please report any concerns to the Arena Operator.
** These sessions have a maximum capacity and spots are available on a first come first served basis.
NOTE: All times are subject to change - please check our website before arriving to skate