What it means to be triACTIVE in the Tri-Municipal Region.
Live Well, Live triACTIVE
||Multi-Visit Pass (10)
|Tots (under 2)
*All TLC memberships and passes are free for users over 80 years of age.
**Up to two adults and three children/youth.
At the TLC, we promote healthy, active living for the whole family. As a community sport, recreation and wellness centre, it’s our job to provide guests with the right environment and tools they need to get fit and healthy, but beyond the fitness equipment and wellness facilities, we are passionate about promoting the triACTIVE lifestyle.
While regular physical activity has many external benefits, being healthy is about so much more than the physical act of exercising. At the TLC, health and wellness extend beyond the physical benefits of exercising to include the emotional, social and intellectual benefits as well. Our triACTIVE guests make the most out of our dynamic facilities to ensure that they and their little ones have access to a safe and fun environment each and every day.
"All of our programs make learning fundamental movement skills fun - whether it’s kicking around a soccer ball, playing basketball, swimming, skating, playing tag or spinning around until you fall down. Our instructors are creative in the ways they incorporate these skills and everyone ends up having a great time." - Jennifer Telfer, Wellness Supervisor at the TLC
Who is eligible?
All patrons of the TLC are eligible to participate in our loyalty points program called triACTIVE Rewards!
Enrolment in the program is not automatic, patrons must request enrollment in person at the Customer Experience Desk.
Each member of a family may sign up individually.
What products and services are eligible to earn TriACTIVE Reward points?
- TLC Admission Passes (10 visit, 1 & 3 month)
- TLC Memberships (pre authorized and annual)
- TLC Registered Programs (value of $20 and over)
- TLC Professional Services
How will points be assigned to participants?
- All purchases of the above programs and services by an individual who has opted to join the loyalty points program will automatically accumulate triACTIVE Rewards points.
Is there any other way to collect TriACTIVE rewards?
- We will occasionaly offer Special Promotions and unique Offers.
Can family members share points?
- Points will be awarded on a per person basis but points may be transferred from one individual to another at any time.
How can points be redeemed for rewards?
- Customers wishing to redeem their accumulated points for rewards must do so in person at the front desk.
What rewards are available?
- Currently, points can be redeemed for TLC Water Bottles, TLC T-Shirts, and TLC Gift Cards of various values. In the future we may offer direct discounts on the purchase of future programs and services with the redemption of points (similar to using Airmiles to partially pay for a purchase).
Can points be transferred to other reward members or to a non-profit?
- Yes, a TriACTIVE Rewards participant can transfer their existing points to another participant of the program. This request must be made at the front desk.