The Tri-Municipal Region Spring Info Night will be held at Heritage Park, Stony Plain on Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 6pm-8:30pm.
Click HERE for exact location details.
Held twice a year, this event provides an opportunity for non-profit community organizations and businesses to promote and take registrations for their upcoming programs in the Tri-Municipal Region.
Registration for this event is now closed. Organisations/Businesses attending include:
- Aerials Gymnastics
- Alberta SPCA
- Allied Arts Council
- Boost Physical Therapy
- Bright View Montessori Pre-school
- Camp Warwa
- Cutting Edge Coaching
- Deep Blue Athletics
- FCSS City of Spruce Grove
- Girl Guides of Canada
- Heritage & Vision Opportunity Development Cooperative
- Horizon Players
- Kepler Academy (Westwind)
- Kidsport Parkland Chapter
- Moms Canada
- Muir Lake Preschool
- Multicultural Heritage Centre
- My Path Program
- Navy League of Canada Stony Plain
- Northern Lights Twirl Team
- Parkland County Cycing Community
- Parkland County Enforcement Services
- Parkland Fun Ball
- Parkland Home Educators Association
- Parkland Minor Ball Association
- Parkland Pirates Swim Club
- Parkland Poets Society
- Parkland Posse Lacrosse
- Parkland Shotokan Karate Association
- Primo Skate & Snow
- Putting Horse Ranch
- Ross Haven Bible Camp
- Silent River Kung Fu
- Spruce Grove & Disctrict Agricultural Society
- Spruce Grove Agricultural Community Garden
- Spruce Grove District Girl Guides
- Spruce Grove District Minor Football
- Spruce Grove Playschool Society
- Spruce Grove Public Library
- Spruce Grove Ringette
- Spruce Grove Soccer Association
- Stony Plain FCSS
- Stony Plain Football Association
- Stony Plain Sharks
- Stony Plain Soccer League
- TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre
- Tri Area Skate Club
- Tri Area Warriors Volleyball Club
- Tri Community Adult Learning & Literacy
- Wagner Natural Area Society
- Table set up is from 4 – 5:30 p.m. Doors open to the public at 6 p.m.
- Access to power will be determined by event coordinators. Groups registered with power should bring a 50 – 100 foot grounded extension cord and non-marking floor tape.
- Table placement and location will be determined by event coordinators.
- Selling or fundraising related to your organization will be permitted. All sales and/or fundraising must be contained to the floor space allotted to your organization’s table/tables.
- WIFI is not guaranteed to work the day of the event.
- Bring registration receipt on the day of the event to verify registration.
Non-profit community and charitable organizations
- Proof of status or registered society number required.
- Approximate floor space when purchasing one table will be 8 feet wide and 6 feet deep. If more tables are purchased the floor space will increase.
Businesses, sports and wellness groups, and for-profit organizations
- Groups must have a valid City of Spruce Grove business licence, Town of Stony Plain business licence, or Parkland County Approval to Operate Certificate.
Rallying with Ryder