The goals of Champ Chats are:
- Socialize in a non-competitive environment.
- Be inspired by R.E.A.L (relatable, empowering, athletic leaders) role models.
- Experience and encourage varied physical literacy.
- Have fun! Celebrate girls and women in sport.
- Keep all girls healthy and active in sports.
WHEN: Saturday, February 15, 2020, from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. MT
WHERE: TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre, 221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove (AB)
WHO: Self-identified girls, ages 8-14 years old
- Online registration closes Thursday, February 13 at 11:59pm MST. Day of event registration is $20
- If the registration price for this event is a concern or a barrier, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION INCLUDES: Fast and Female T-shirt, Healthy Snack, Fast and Female Autographed Poster CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm: Registration and check-in
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm: Welcomes, Group Ice Breaker, Group Photo
- 3:30 – 3:45 pm: Group Warm-Up
- 3:45 – 4:45 pm: Physical Activity Circuit
- 4:45 – 5:00 pm: Snack break
- 5:00 – 5:45 pm: Ambassador Q&A
- 5:45 – 6:00 pm: Closing, Autographs, Photos, Goodbyes
- 6:00 pm: Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water bottle and healthy snacks
- Active clothing and gym shoes
- Yoga mat (optional)
Donate Today! Please consider making a donation to support Fast and Female Canada programs. Visit www.fastandfemale.com/donatenow for more details.
Fast and Female events are open to ALL girls. Everyone is included and everyone is welcome. If your daughter/participant you are registering needs additional support or if there’s anything we should know ahead of time, please email us and let us know: email@example.com