Update for May 5, 2021
With new restrictions announced yesterday (Tuesday, May 4), the Government of Alberta has put some new health restrictions in place to protect Albertans, hospitals, and the health system from being overwhelmed.
For the TLC, moving forward:
- All private swim lessons will run as usual this week (even on Sunday, May 9). Our team will reach out via telephone to our families who are registered for the remaining May sessions with their options.
- All household bookings scheduled, including on May 9, will run as normal.
- ONLINE fitness still a go! Register HERE to join us for Zoom classes.
- The annual Aquatic Complex shutdown will be accomplished during this pause in activities, rather than in the fall when we expect to be back up and running at full operations.
- Arena shutdown (usually in June) will be moved forward to complete needed maintenance.
- Preschool – remains in person. Families, please expect an email with new details on arrival and pick-up procedures.
- Homeschool PE continues as usual today (Wednesday) and our staff will reach out with the plan moving forward.
- All youth sports and school programs paused until further notice.
- No 1:1 indoor recreation or fitness of any kind is allowed at this time, including personal training.
- Our building will be closed to the public from May 10-30. Stay tuned and fingers crossed for reopening details for May 31.
We know that the amenities and programs that the TLC offers are very important to our community, but as part of the community, we must do our absolute best to support and comply with these restrictions for the greater good. Our hearts go out to our staff, community members and other local business owners who have been severely and continually affected by these restrictions. But, if we all do our part and limit in-person interaction as much as possible over the next three weeks, we will be in a better place to re-open more fully and enjoy all the TLC and our local Tri-Region businesses have to offer this summer and beyond.
Questions? Please feel free to give us a call at 780.960.5080 and if we miss your call we will return your message as soon as we can. Until Sunday, May 9, you can visit us in person during our hours of operation (M-F | 8 AM-8 PM or S & S | 8 AM- 4 PM). You can also email us through the contact us page on this website OR by emailing email@example.com
Stay safe out there!