WE’RE REOPENING ON JUNE 14!
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday | 6:00 AM-9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday | 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Fitness Centre and Track:
- Re-opening for workouts!
- Drop-in access permitted, no need to book ahead (first come, first served)
- Masks not required when working out in the fitness areas if in one spot. When moving through other spaces, please wear your mask.
- On the track, masks will need to be worn when walking as you are moving around. If you’d like to run, please use a treadmill.
- Capacity limits in place in each area
- 3m distancing required between separate households/groups
- Locker rooms will be available for use, please stay masked, distanced and observe capacity limits in these areas.
The activities below must be pre-booked. You can do this in one of three ways:
- THE BEST OPTION: Go online HERE and select your day/time to book yourself in.
- Give us a call to book you in at 780-960-5080 (press "0"). If we miss your call, please leave us a message and we will be return calls in the order they are received.
- Drop in and ask at the front desk if there are still spots available. We can book you in then if the class is not full.
Drop-In Adult Fitness Programs:
We have a brand new schedule of summer drop-in fitness programs that will resume on Monday, June 14. Please visit our drop-in page HERE for the new schedule. Pre-book your spot online (recommended) starting right now! Book HERE.
Century 21 Aquatic Centre:
- AquaFit classes and lane swim resume June 14. View our schedule HERE and pre-book your spot as above.
- Public swim resumes June 14. View our schedule HERE and pre-book your spot as above.
North Central Co-Op Children’s Play Centre:
Household bookings will resume for the Play Centre, one household at a time due to the limited area. The cost will be our regular admission cost, or free for members/passholders. Book your spot HERE.
Drop-In Sports & Activities:
These will start up again in late June or early July. Stay tuned for schedule and booking info. In the meantime, you may be able to request nets set up and depending on our availability and staffing, we may be able to accommodate! Please ask at the front desk or give us a call!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for sport-specific guidelines and booking information.
You have three options to use the TLC:
- You can purchase a summer pass that will allow you to access all TLC activities all summer long!
- You can re-activate your on-hold membership or pass upon your first in-person visit to the TLC.
- You can pay a day admission rate.
If you have membership questions, please email email@example.com