Update as of October 28, 2021
The TLC is participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP), which requires that certain requirements be met in order to participate in programs or activities.
If over 18 years of age:
- All participants regardless of activity must screen in. This includes spectators for arenas, fields and pool.
If between 12-17 years of age:
- And participating in a youth sport or youth-only activity like a youth program, you DON’T need to meet the REP criteria. Please let our security team know you are here for a team sport.
- And participating in a drop-in sport, working out, or hanging out, you DO need to meet the screening criteria.
REP Screening Criteria:
As of October 25, visitors, as outlined above, will need to show valid ID (over 18) AND proof of:
- Double dose of COVID vaccine OR
- Negative rapid test (privately paid) OR
- Vaccine exemption
Please note: Masking is required in all indoor public spaces for those 2+ (Health Order 44-2021).
Do you want to know if your specific program or activity is affected by these new criteria? Visit this BLOG POST.
TLC Receives Grant to Save Energy