June 2, 2021
WE’RE REOPENING ON JUNE 14!
Let’s just say it’s been a long journey through COVID-19, but we’re so excited to be finally making our re-opening plans!
We are just finalizing the details, but we know that we will be able to re-open on Monday, June 14, as long as hospitalizations stay below 500. In this initial phase, there may be some restrictions still in place, but the following areas will re-open:
- Spontaneous use in the fitness centre, track, studio, etc. will resume with capacity limits.
- Fitness group classes will resume with distancing measures in place. BRAND NEW summer drop-in schedule will be available early next week!
- Day camps will take place in some format, but we are still awaiting final details about the restrictions that will be in place to fully plan.
- Lane swim and Aqua Fit (pre-booked) and private lessons (continuation of May lessons) will be resuming, with capacity limits and distancing measures in place. Additionally, our swim clubs will resume their practices. Stay tuned for schedule and booking info early next week!
- Drop-in Sports/Activities will be available, details TBD!
We will let you know the details of passes, memberships and programs in the days to come on our blog, social media, and in our TLC monthly e-newsletter (sign up with your email below in the blue bar).
SUMMER SWIM LESSONS: We are planning to run a "normal" session of group swim lessons in July and August. That said, this could change, but stay tuned for details in mid-June and registration day on June 22!
The quicker we can hit our vaccination benchmarks, the faster we can all return to our favourite activities and sports!