We have been back open and running for just over four months! Some areas of our facility operations have evolved as we adapt to the changing circumstances of COVID-19. Please read our area updates for the latest information about visiting the TLC.
FALL/WINTER Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 5:00 AM-9:00 PM
Saturday/Sunday & Stat Holidays: 7:00 AM-8:00 PM
Masks/Face Coverings Update
As of November 1st, please remember to bring your own disposable or cloth mask or face covering as we will no longer be providing disposable masks. For more information on our mask policy, please click HERE.
General Facility Information
Memberships, Passes & Admissions
All TLC Memberships and Passes are now active with the exception of those who have asked for theirs to remain on hold or be cancelled. If you have questions, please email email@example.com. For day admission, membership and pass rates please click HERE.
Arena & Field Rental requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Available times are viewable online; however, please note that availability is limited. Please click HERE for the availability calendar.
Q: Are spectators able to watch activities from the facility bleachers?
A: Yes! We have re-opened our viewing areas in the arenas, pool and fields. Please observe capacities and physical distancing protocols. Masks are mandatory in these areas.
From Friday night to Sunday night, we have a variety of sessions assigned for court sports in the gymnasium. One person from a cohort may pre-book a court for badminton, volleyball or pickleball, or a half-court for basketball by emailing email@example.com. Cohort information will be required at the time of booking.
Public Skating/Stick & Puck
We are excited to be able to offer some public skate and stick & puck sessions this fall! All skaters must wear masks when not engaged in physical activity and remain physically distanced from those outside their cohort on the ice. A limited number of sessions are planned, and maximum capacities apply. One adult representative per cohort must pre-book via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current provincial health guidelines prevent shinny sessions from occurring at this time.
The Leisure Ice is once again OPEN! Perfect for families with skaters 10 and under, the Eli Wilson Goaltending Leisure Ice is open M-F from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM. One-hour time slots are now available to book. One adult representative per cohort must pre-book via email@example.com.
Swimming Lessons | New Format!
Preschool and Swim Kids 1 & 2 classes are now parented! This will allow us to maintain our physical distance from students, while also ensuring their safety in the water. Parents or caregivers (14+ years) are required to be in the water with their children, no further than arms’ reach away. Instructors will be maintaining distance or wearing face shields to protect participants and themselves
For private lessons, preschool and Swim Kids 1 & 2 levels will also require one parent or caregiver (14+ years) to provide arms’ reach water safety measures.
Our current swim lesson offerings or to register HERE.
The Winter/Spring 2021 program guide will be available on December 1 on our website and a limited number of printed copies will be available at the TLC. Registration for Winter/Spring programs starts December 8 (members) and December 10 (non-members) at 5:00 AM online, by phone or in person.
All Programs | Cancellations & Refunds
Courses with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled three days prior to the course start date. We will contact you via phone in these cases and will offer a full credit or refund if you prefer.
Unexpected cancelled classes during the scheduled length of the course (due to facility closures for example), will result in either a one class credit/refund or an extra class being added at a time and date that is possible based on facility and instructor availability. If a participant cannot attend the additional class, a one-class credit/refund will be offered.
Course Withdrawal Policy
If you provide 10+ days’ notice ahead of a course start date, you may withdraw from a course subject to a 15% administration fee on the course fee to a maximum of $25.00.
No refund or credit will be issued to any participant who withdraws less than 10 days prior to the start of a course. Consideration for credits/refunds will be made due to medical reasons if accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. If you have a unique circumstance due to COVID-19, please contact us.
Century 21 Aquatic Complex
DID YOU KNOW?
COVID-19 cannot survive in chlorinated pool water! That said, we are increasing our cleaning and sanitization of all touchpoints in the pool and change room areas.
Lane Swim/Public Swim/Aquafit
A variety of Aquafit, lane swim and public swim sessions are available to pre-book via firstname.lastname@example.org each week. Please view the schedule HERE. You can reserve your spot a maximum of one week in advance, beginning each Monday for the following Monday to Sunday.
When you arrive for your class, please check-in at the front desk. Payment of a day admission or a valid pass is required to attend, and you must be wearing a day wristband in order to access the Century 21 Aquatic Complex.
Please note: the following amenities are currently unavailable: public toys, rope swing, and steam room
- Multiple public swim sessions are available to book each week (see the schedule HERE).
- Limited spots are available per session due to physical distancing requirements.
- Participants MUST reserve their spot(s) either by emailing email@example.com, by calling us at 780-960-5080, or in person at the TLC front desk. Reservations will be taken beginning Monday for spots in sessions the following Monday to Sunday.
- Reservations will be on a first-come, first-served basis, and reservations can be made for your cohort group.
- Emailed requests will be responded to in the order they are received.
- When you arrive for your public swim, please check-in at the front desk. Payment of a day admission or a valid pass is required, and all family members must be wearing a day wristband in order to access the Century 21 Aquatic Complex.
The hot tub has re-opened! As with most things these days, the process for using the hot tub during this time is a little different than in the past.
Public swimmers, lane swimmers and AquaFitters = You are welcome to use the hot tub during your booked swim time. Please maintain 2m distance between cohorts and keep your soak time to 15 minutes maximum.
Fitness patrons = You are welcome to use the hot tub too! In order to effectively manage capacity limits in the pool and change room areas when you are dropping in, please inquire at our front desk and they will make sure there is space for you. To pre-book your spot, please book yourself into any of our public swim times by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 780-960-5080. Please maintain 2m distance between cohorts and keep your soak time to 15 minutes maximum.
With the new guidelines on steam rooms and the size of ours at the TLC, we are not able to make the physical distancing guidelines and cleaning regimens work right now. Many similar facilities are also delaying their re-opening of steam rooms for the same reasons, but we are working with the guidelines and AHS on an ongoing basis to get the steam room re-opened as soon as is feasible.
There will not be any public toys available for public swim. However, patrons can bring their own small water toys from home, or purchase a pool noodle from the front desk. Please ensure that any item brought to the pool is clean, so as not to introduce contaminants into the pool. Life jackets are available for use. Please take a clean one and when you are finished, please put it in the appropriate bin to be properly sanitized.
Aquatic Change Rooms
We encourage all patrons to shower and change at home when possible in order to limit the number of people using the wet change rooms, but showers are still open (although with no shower curtains). Some lockers are closed to promote physical distancing, but you are welcome to use the wallet lockers in the hallway for small valuables and take your belongings with you onto the pool deck. Please wear a mask in the change rooms and keep at least 2m apart from others.
The 2nd floor viewing area is currently the only location patrons can view the pool. Parents can supervise children seven to nine years of age from the upstairs viewing area during public swim times, or watch during lessons or swim club practices. Masks are required in this space.
The Co-Op Children’s Play Centre & Child Minding
The Children’s Play Centre is currently unavailable for public use due to government restrictions on drop-in usage for indoor play centres.
We are happy to welcome back child minding in this space on October 13. Please see the child minding section on our website for more information on this service: https://www.trileisure.com/get-triactive/child-minding/.
Wellness & Track
- PLEASE NOTE: The Fitness Centre is CLOSED daily from 2:00-2:30 PM for spray sanitizing and deep clean.
- The TLC is pleased to offer most of our second floor, including Fenwyck Fitness Centre, studio, Spruce Grove Room and Sunshine Room, and third floor track for workouts.
- Check-in at the front desk (including payment and collection of a wristband) is required prior to accessing the second or third floor fitness areas.
- Directional arrows and area-specific signage are in place and must be adhered to at all times.
- Staff will be doing headcounts every 30 minutes and monitoring physical distancing in each of our fitness areas.
- No TLC mats or foam rollers will be available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Masks or face coverings are required in change rooms.
- Lockers and change rooms are once again available. Please follow the posted capacities in the change rooms. Some lockers are unavailable to maintain physical distancing. You are also welcome to keep your personal items with you.
Dryland Fitness Classes
- Registered fitness classes have been scheduled in spaces with 2-3m physical distancing, depending on the exertion level of the class. Registered program information can be found here: https://registration.trileisure.com/TRILEISURE/public/category/browse/ADULTFITNESS
Drop-In Fitness Programs
- Drop-in fitness class schedule is available here: https://www.trileisure.com/get-triactive/drop/
- How to register for drop-in fitness:
- Email email@example.com or phone 780-948-3224 and leave a message with your name, preferred method of contact (email/phone), and class, day and time request.
- Bookings are confirmed and processed in the order they are received.
- Registrations are accepted weekly and are open the Monday prior. For example, registrations for the week of Oct 19 open on Mon Oct 12.
We are able to offer many of our popular children’s activity and learn-through-play programs this fall. For information and registration please see: https://registration.trileisure.com/TRILEISURE/public/category/browse/KIDSANDCAMP
We have also welcomed back the TLC Active Kids Preschool. Space is still available if you are looking for a safe and fun way for your preschooler to build skills, make new friends and have fun! All of the information and safety protocols that we have in place can be found HERE: https://www.trileisure.com/programs/active-kids-preschool/
As always, we work hard to make your experience safe and rewarding every time you come to the TLC. Please talk to a staff member during your visit if your experience is less than enjoyable so that we can make it right!
Get in Touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org (pre-book your spot in Aquafit, lane swim & public swim)
email@example.com (pre-book your spot in our drop-in fitness classes like Zumba, Step and Benefit thru Resistance),
firstname.lastname@example.org (pre-book your child’s spot in child minding)
email@example.com (pre-book your cohort for a pickleball, badminton, basketball or volleyball court)
firstname.lastname@example.org (talk to our friendly front desk staff about memberships)
email@example.com (ask us anything!)
Face Coverings Required at the TLC