COVID-19 Info for TLC Patrons:
As of Friday, March 13, 2020, the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre will continue regular operations, including running all programs and swim lessons.
At the TLC, the health and well-being of our patrons, staff and our community is integral to everything we do. As a result of Alberta Health Service advice, we have increased our cleaning practices in every area of our facility. We are also encouraging our patrons to practice good cold/flu hygiene and self-isolate at home if feeling unwell.
Our Board of Directors, along with management of the facility, are continuing to monitor the situation and will provide updates on any changes as they become available.
As AHS recommends that all large gatherings such as sporting and community events of more than 250 people should be cancelled, we have also postponed our upcoming #Rednek Music Fest concert on March 19. Ticket holders will be receiving the new date information and refund options via email.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Please feel free to check back for updates on our website, on our social media accounts, or by giving us a call at 780-960-5080.
In the meantime:
- All TLC facilities are OPEN.
- All TLC programs and services are running as normal, including swim lessons.
- We are closely monitoring and following directions from Alberta Health Services, who currently advise that the current risk to Albertans is low.
- If a greater health risk develops in our region, our Board of Directors and General Manager will adopt recommendations regarding facility operations from our local health authority.
- We have educated our staff to undertake best health practices in all facility areas.
Please help us by:
- Staying home if you or your family members are feeling unwell
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth
- Washing your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, disposing of tissues immediately and washing your hands thoroughly
- Maintaining a safe social distance from others where possible
- Wiping down machines and equipment with Virex spray and towels provided
- Asking a staff member if you need assistance, fresh towels, Virex spray, hand sanitizer, etc.
- City of Spruce Grove’s COVID-19 Updates
- Alberta Health Services latest health information and advice for Alberta
The TLC is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all visitors, and we sincerely thank you for your continued support.
Welcome to our new sponsor, Fountain Tire!