TLC Annual Report
Wow! What a year for the TLC!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2017 INCLUDED:
- Hosted 125 PLAY Parkland activity days, including Tae Kwon Do, dance, gymnastics, lacrosse, skating skills, yoga and fitness activities for regional school-aged children in grades 3-6.
- Employed over 200 staff members in 2017.
- Worked in partnership with the City of Spruce Grove, Town of Stony Plain and Parkland County on regional wellness projects to benefit our community.
- Over 11,000 children and youth participated in TLC programs including preschool, swim lessons, camps and programs!
- We donated over $25,000 in free passes and silent auction/door prize items to sports organizations, community groups and schools.
- Over 25,000 adults and seniors participated in TLC programs including AquaFit, fitness programs and drop-in activities.
- We had record-breaking sales for Try the TLC passes in December of 2017.
Here at the TLC we are committed to supporting our communities to enjoy healthy, active living. Check out our 2017 Annual Report here!
TLC Summer Events Cruiser