- What is your name? Kate Wood
- What is your role at the TLC? Human Resources Coordinator
- Please include any career or education-related special achievements/certifications you believe are noteworthy: Bachelor of Commerce Degree from MacEwan University | Major: Human Resources.
- What’s your favourite way to get triACTIVE? Exercising at the TLC, walking my dog.
Get to know Kate
- What has been your biggest health and wellness accomplishment? Committing to a regular work out routine.
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the TLC? Anything in the water or in the mountains – paddle boarding, snowboarding, hiking.
- What’s your favourite movie of all-time? Bridesmaids
- What wakes you up in the morning? My dog snoring in my ear.
- What do you love most about the Tri-Municipal Region? There are so many beautiful places to be outdoors.
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Alan Jackson – Good Time
- If you were stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would you choose and why? Chris Hemsworth – he would probably find a way to get his private helicopter to rescue us.
- What are five must-have items in your fridge? Eggs, avocado, oatmeal, protein, almond milk.
- Are you an early riser or a night owl? Early riser - but preferably after 7 AM.
- What do you love most about the TLC? I can bring my dog! Also, my co-workers are amazing.